No announcement yet.

Underwater Challenge - Tiki locations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underwater Challenge - Tiki locations?

So I have found four of the five Tikis, and am missing one of the arms.
    I'm going bananas trying to find it!
    Does anyone know where it is or have a general idea based on the little submarine map?

I need this to continue with the game!

Look for the
    butterfly fish
    There's one near each group of them. I bet the one you had trouble with is the one I had the most trouble with too :P Go over on the far left. Move the altitude all the way up at the top to find it ;)
    To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
    Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Since I'm not sure which arm you are missing, I'll try and give you the locations for both.
      On the map the first arm is directly to the left of the start, the first dot you come upon. The other arm is in the far left section, from the first arm it's up a dot, to the left one, and then up again.

-Natalie

Comment

The arms are
        bottom left corner
        and
        top of the channel leading off the left branch.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X