team kea's tent (moved-lj)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team kea's tent (moved-lj)

ok, so i got into team kea's tent once but didn't open the backpack. now, my only active tasks are finding the second medallion and completing the wool challenge (which ive done, the game just won't let me check this off until i find the piece). the problem is, i can't get bess to distract that guy by the rock again. his teammate is gone. he and bess are the only people standing in the camp. but when i go to talk to either of them, there are o speech options. bess won't lead him off for me to get into the tent. is there something i should do to trigger this? thanks

Hmm, not sure. If you do get back in the tent, look at
    Leena's notes you found with three letters to help open it ;)
    To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
    Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Originally posted by actuallynancy View Post
      ok, so i got into team kea's tent once but didn't open the backpack. now, my only active tasks are finding the second medallion and completing the wool challenge (which ive done, the game just won't let me check this off until i find the piece). the problem is, i can't get bess to distract that guy by the rock again. his teammate is gone. he and bess are the only people standing in the camp. but when i go to talk to either of them, there are o speech options. bess won't lead him off for me to get into the tent. is there something i should do to trigger this? thanks
      You didn't pick up the clipboard in the tent? That should have triggered a new challenge. I'm not sure how you can get back in there to trigger it. Maybe go talk to the other people and then come back and see if anything has changed in the base camp?
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
        You didn't pick up the clipboard in the tent? That should have triggered a new challenge. I'm not sure how you can get back in there to trigger it. Maybe go talk to the other people and then come back and see if anything has changed in the base camp?
        I am actually in the final stage of the competition, except the game insists that the fifth challenge is only open to those with four medallion pieces in their board. If that is the challenge you mentioned. I'm not sure. I definitely do have her clipboard in my inventory. thank you! any other ideas?

Comment

Oh, you are a lot farther than I thought at first. What have you done recently?
          ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
          ((
          ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
          ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
          ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
          .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
          Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
          FAQ and New Member Resources
          [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I think the last things I did were find Jin's notebook and solve the spaceship puzzle (that was under the waterfall right? I think thats where I did it). I have two relic pieces, a blue circle with characters on it and a gold circle thing. I guess this is a puzzle I could have done a long time ago. I think I assumed that it would be for the end of the game (since I am really suspicious of both people on team kea). also, i have no idea what this cave in people are mentioning is. i havent had one.

Comment

i havent solved the arrow code. could that be it? how do i do that?

Comment

Working...
              X