Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck in game *after finding Jin's journal* (edited - hedgie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in game *after finding Jin's journal* (edited - hedgie)

So I've got
    Jin's journal and was expecting a cave-in. But there was no cave-in.
    I've completed all the tasks on my task list and have tried talking to everyone, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by hedgie; May 13, 2014, 06:44 PM. Reason: Mod's Note: Provide a more descriptive title

wait, was there supposed to be a cave in after we dig up the book by the lantern? It didn't happen to me either!
    Last edited by hedgie; May 13, 2014, 06:25 PM. Reason: Mod's Note: Please do not post your question on someone else's thread. Please create your own thread to post your question.

Comment

Originally posted by actuallynancy View Post
      wait, was there supposed to be a cave in after we dig up the book by the lantern? It didn't happen to me either!
      I thought that there was, given that I went back to the Second Chance labeled "cave-in," and that took me to the point in the game right before I got the book. It doesn't really matter either way; what matters is I'm stuck. :(

Comment

Have you
        moved the letters on the cave wall yet?

"We lose ourselves in the things we love. We find ourselves there, too."
        - Kristin Martz

SCK2STFDMHMTRTFINSSHDOGCARDDISHACURCLKTRNDANCREICECRYVENHAURANWACTOTSAWCAPASH
        TMBDEDGTHSPYMEDLIESEA

Comment

Working...
        X