Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Stuck after solving the turtle

I am almost at the end. I have the
    'Under Nest in Tree' But when I go to that location- up to tree at end of the lake area, I get no highlighted hand.
    There is nothing there. I have to find the missing medallion. The game won't let me enter
    WAITOMO.
    I have the relic and the piece found from the turtle. no one will talk to me. I have gone to the cave and can see the letters but there is no one there.
    I have had no bolder come at me.
    Last edited by catsandbooks; February 12, 2018, 10:48 AM. Reason: Spoiler code added. Also, you really are nowhere close to the end so I changed your title.

Originally posted by Pine Hill View Post
    I am almost at the end. I have the
    'Under Nest in Tree' But when I go to that location- up to tree at end of the lake area, I get no highlighted hand.
    There is nothing there. I have to find the missing medallion. The game won't let me enter
    WAITOMO.
    I have the relic and the piece found from the turtle. no one will talk to me. I have gone to the cave and can see the letters but there is no one there.
    I have had no bolder come at me.
    My only suggestion for medallion is that you double-check that you actually put all the correct letters into the code.

As for the password, if you haven't been to the mines, it is
    OTAGOMINES.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
    X