X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roann
    replied
    Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
    You should have been able to get it after the Gold Mine challenge. I'm guessing there is something you haven't done yet. Have you gotten the etude paper decoded yet? What else have you done? What is on your task list?
    i went back to the mines and went in the far left mine and did that word puzzle on the wall. then i heard Kiri and Sonny talking. i then went back to Kiris' regular place and got the Maori book from her. thank you for your help.

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Originally posted by roann View Post
    i cannot find the Maori book. i went back to the mines and Kiri fell. then i went back to her usual spot and she was not there. how do i get the Maori book? how can i find it? where can i find Kiri now? thank you.
    You should have been able to get it after the Gold Mine challenge. I'm guessing there is something you haven't done yet. Have you gotten the etude paper decoded yet? What else have you done? What is on your task list?

Leave a comment:

• roann
    started a topic maori book

maori book

i cannot find the Maori book. i went back to the mines and Kiri fell. then i went back to her usual spot and she was not there. how do i get the Maori book? how can i find it? where can i find Kiri now? thank you.
Working...
X