Early download? shipping early!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iLoVeNaNcYDrEw View Post
    Don't go to the order, just go to the order history page. It should have a list of everything you've ever purchased from HER (at least since they switched to this new company any ways), find the order that is for SPY but don't click on it just look on the right hand side there is a column that says Status. And that's your order status! :)
    I joined a few months ago, so it only has SPY order, hmm
    .......YOU HAVE MADE A FATAL ERROR.
    ....TRY AGAIN?
    .....YES..................NO

Comment

I recieved a tracking number via UPS. It says the delivery is scheduled for October 12th!
      Basically my feelings on everything

Comment

Originally posted by horselover23 View Post
        I joined a few months ago, so it only has SPY order, hmm
        Yeah that's fine! But if you're just on the order history page you should see a chart that says order number, then order date, then creation date, then status, and that status should say either order submitted, order in process or order complete! :)

And missylea182 that is so great! WHat shipping did you get?
        ²iLoVeNaNcYDrEw²

Comment

Originally posted by Darlin View Post
          Mine says "Order In Process"!! I got 2-Day shipping!! I am so excited!!! I and so tempted to read the first few pages of the strategy guide too!!!
          Mine says "Order in Process" also and I got 2-day shipping! I am so excited, I am trying not to look at the strategy guide!!
          ...................................•*¨¯¨*•.•*¨¯¨*•..........
          ...................`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´`•-•*.....´•.,,_¸,.•`
          .•*¨¯¨*•................................................... ...........•*¨¯¨*•.
          (.....*•-•´.¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.....GoNancyDrew AKA LJ.....¸.•*¨¯¨*•.`•-•*......)
          `•.,¸_¸,.•´................) ........................(...............´•.,,_¸,.•`
          ..................•.,¸_¸,.•´...........................`•.,¸_¸,.•
          ..................................•*¨¯¨*•.•*¨¯¨*•.
          .................................(....*•-•´`•-•*......)..........
          ............................´•.,,_¸,.•`´•.,,_¸,.`
          ............................................©ac

Comment

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, so when I click "Order history" it automatically comes up ti the SPY order, and I see no columns.

That's great missylea182!
            .......YOU HAVE MADE A FATAL ERROR.
            ....TRY AGAIN?
            .....YES..................NO

Comment

Originally posted by iLoVeNaNcYDrEw View Post
              Yeah that's fine! But if you're just on the order history page you should see a chart that says order number, then order date, then creation date, then status, and that status should say either order submitted, order in process or order complete! :)

And missylea182 that is so great! WHat shipping did you get?
              I just got standard shipping, but I preordered within five minutes of the preorders opening
              Basically my feelings on everything

Comment

Originally posted by GoNancyDrew View Post
                Mine says "Order in Process" also and I got 2-day shipping! I am so excited, I am trying not to look at the strategy guide!!
                I caved in a peeked! I only read the first page and skipped the table of contents (it has way more spoilers than you'd think).
                •*¨¯¨*•¸THE GHOST OF THORNTON HALL¸•*¨¯¨*•
                ´`´`•.,¸_¸,.•´`•.,¸_¸,.•´*•*•*•*`•.,¸_¸,.•´`•.,¸_¸ ,.•´`´`
                SOME FAMILIES KEEP
                `•.,¸_¸,.•´DEADLY SECRETS`•.,¸_¸,.•´
                MAY 14TH, 2013
                `•.,¸_¸,.•´

Arizona Shadows: A SHA AE

Comment

Originally posted by horselover23 View Post
                  I'm sorry for asking so many questions, so when I click "Order history" it automatically comes up ti the SPY order, and I see no columns.

That's great missylea182!
                  No, it's ok! So tell me what it is you see?

And missylea182 I preordered in the first five minutes too.. so I'm crossing my fingers!
                  ²iLoVeNaNcYDrEw²

Comment

horselover23

Follow these steps, it should get you to the screen you want
                    1. Go to the shop tab
                    2. Click account sign in
                    3. Then click My Account
                    4. Then click my order history

You should have a screen that shows:
                    your order number, order date, creation date, status, and price

case cLoseD
                    SCK STFD MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLK TRN DAN
                    CRE
                    ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN WAC TOT SAW CAP ASH TMB DED GTH SPY MED LIE SEA

GAME REVIEWS
                    тнe pнaитoм of veηice
                    ʀaηsoм ّf тнє sєvєη sнips
                    ωaяηiиgs aт ωavєяℓy acadємy
                    тнe capтive cuяse
                    Gнosт of тнoяηтoи нaℓℓ

Comment

horselover, I can vouch that I am getting the same information as you (no order status or creation date, no columns). I wonder what the issue is.

However, I did get my study guide sent to me by e-mail already, so I'm not too worried.
                      Last edited by ConnectTheDots; October 9, 2013, 01:40 PM.
                      My reviews - STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK,
                      TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED, GTH and SPY

Comment

If it doesnt even say order submitted you would need to call digital river to make sure that your orders went through. Once I tried to preorder and there was an issue that didn't let my order be placed when I ordered, and I ended up having to cancel so check to make sure you aren't in the same situation.
                        "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸
                        You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet,`·-·*©_`*·.,¸_¸,.·*´¨¯))
                        there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
                        ~Bilbo Baggins; from The Fellowship of the Ring.

Comment

I'm having the same problem and I have tried multiple times but mine is also showing that the order was today but I orderd the first day of preorders.... maybe it changes when they ship?
                          however I did get an email when I orderd that it was submited and I got an email about the digital download being available so I'm not to woried.

Dear God.
                          What is it like in your funny little brains?
                          It must be so boring.

Comment

Originally posted by countrykatt View Post
                            I'm having the same problem and I have tried multiple times but mine is also showing that the order was today but I orderd the first day of preorders.... maybe it changes when they ship?
                            Ohhh, I didn't even notice that! Mine says the same thing, but I preordered ages ago, too.

Comment

My order is being processed!! But I got 5-7 day standard shipping so it probably won't ship before Monday at the earliest I feel. Plus I have to wait for it to get to my sisters house and then she is sending it to me. Since I'm away at college it's easier for her to send to me than it is for me to walk a long way to the post office and send to her. I probably won't be being the game till the 24th or so. Maybe even later. Ahhh it's going to be so long until I can play :(
                              HALZIES702

Comment

Originally posted by poohdoo View Post
                                If it doesnt even say order submitted you would need to call digital river to make sure that your orders went through. Once I tried to preorder and there was an issue that didn't let my order be placed when I ordered, and I ended up having to cancel so check to make sure you aren't in the same situation.
                                When that happened to you, did you get the order confirmation e-mail and the digital study guide sent to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X