Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant decide which game to play next!

I havent played any games in over a year and im more familar with the older ones.
    Im leaning towards silent spy. Games that i havent yet played are secrets can kill, secret of the scarlet hand, trail of the twister, phantom of venice, ransom of the seven ships, warnings at waverly academy, trail of the twister, captive curse, alibi in ashes and any after that. I plan on finishing all of them but i want a strong start!
    My favorites are last train to blue moon canyon, white wolf of icicle creek, and ghost dogs of moon lake.
    I dont mind puzzles but theyre not my favorite, i love a challenge, places to explore and snoop, and games that take a bit more time.
    Any suggestions?
    Last edited by brenae11.10; April 17, 2016, 09:12 AM.

Moderator's Note: These types of threads are not allowed on these boards. Everyone has different tastes and only you can determine what game you should buy or play next. It is recommended that you read the game reviews to help with your decision. Thank you. Here is the policy regarding this:
    http://community.herinteractive.com/....php?t=1274805
    Happy 90th Birthday,
    Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Working...
    X