Following Revenant's Instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following Revenant's Instructions

I'm very early on in the game and didn't deliver the envelope as Revenant instructed. They told me I failed and that I'll "never find out." Does this mean that I'll miss out on information if I keep playing, or will I just miss out on an award? I'm early on enough that I'd almost rather restart if I'm going to miss out on anything about Kate.

Thanks!
    My reviews - STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK,
    TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED, GTH and SPY

I'm guessing (but don't know as I've only played through once), that you'll still get other opportunites to follow their instructions to get info, but will, likely miss out on the bit you would have gotten from the "first test."
    "I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve jammie dodgers and a fez."
    (Doctor Who)

"The very first words in recorded history:
    Hello Sweetie.
    The Doctor: You graffitied the oldest cliff face in the Universe!
    River: You wouldn't answer your phone!"

(Doctor Who)

Comment

Originally posted by Reina View Post
      I'm guessing (but don't know as I've only played through once), that you'll still get other opportunites to follow their instructions to get info, but will, likely miss out on the bit you would have gotten from the "first test."
      That guess is enough for me! I'm restarting. Haha. Thanks! =]
      My reviews - STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK,
      TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED, GTH and SPY

Comment

Working...
      X