X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoe's Safe in her Room

So I have
    bugged Zoe's phone
    and I got the message from it. I even got the spoiler alert from the hints and tips from the toolbar to get the exact answer on
    what to press behind the photo on her wall
    and it still doesn't work when I press each button.
    My tasklist says I need to:
    -Bug Alec
    -Find the passwords for archives
    -Find out what Zoe hid
    -Open the vault
    -Open box at Miora's
    and one or two other things I can't remember

I've been trying to
    open Zoe's safe
    forever now! And even with the exact answer, it still doesn't work. Help?
    "For I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 <3 (favorite verse (; )

"You make beautiful things, You make beautiful things out of the dust. And you make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us <3"

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--the ones that last-- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with." <3

To open Zoe's safe
    you may need to have the Mary Queen of Scots book in your inventory. Have you found that yet?

You may also want to follow up on the vault in the fireplace.
    Who might have something that would help you with that? Someone who's been to the cabin…

Comment

When I go to Miora's house she's gone. And yes, I have the book you talked about.
      "For I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 <3 (favorite verse (; )

"You make beautiful things, You make beautiful things out of the dust. And you make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us <3"

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--the ones that last-- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with." <3

Comment

Hmmm… Are you on amateur or master?

Comment

amateur

Comment

Make sure you have the spy glasses on when doing this.
            Originally posted by CrazyyinLovex View Post
            You have to press the symbols to spell out "from where I C-O-M-E, there I G-O".

Julesy
            Happy 92nd Birthday,
            Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Working...
            X