-Find a way to listen in on Alec's phone call
    -Break Mom's Jabberwocky code
    -Discover what's hidden in the vault in the cabin
    -Track down the passwords for the locked entries in the archives
    -Open the box in Moira's safe

I know that I need the
    book from Moira
    to open the vault, but Moira is gone everytime i go there

and I have tried to open Zoe's thing over and over again, even with a spoiler, but it won't open.

I have
    bugged Zoe and listened in on her call and heard the phrase
    but it still won't work, and yes, i am putting the right answer in. I am majorly stuck and don't know what to do ):

Multiple Threads
    Please do not post multiple threads regarding the same subject. It is considered spamming and is against the rules. Please be patient and wait for a reply on one thread. If you post on the wrong board, the correct thing to do is report the thread to be moved, not post again. Thank you. Your thread has been closed.
    Last edited by hedgie; November 3, 2013, 04:15 AM.
    "For I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 <3 (favorite verse (; )

"You make beautiful things, You make beautiful things out of the dust. And you make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us <3"

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--the ones that last-- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with." <3
Working...
X