Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what to do with Ewan's computer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what to do with Ewan's computer

    Ok, I have Ewan distracted... what should I do now???

    SPOILERS WELCOME

  • #2
    Figure out how to wiretap his computer.
    Go to the drawer at his desk. Use the clips from Moira's cabinet (under folded clothes) to tap the board. You will need to put on the spyglasses to get the puzzle going.
    Last edited by Whimsical; March 18, 2014, 06:55 AM. Reason: Edited to change some info
    [ LHYRIC ]
    Pessimism is a higher form of optimism
    Expect nothing from people, and you go through life
    . . . . . . . being pleasantly surprised



    Thank you Det. Tweety for the idea~
    Omigoshcakes the Scoop ice cream avatars are here ♡ !

    Comment


    • #3
      Do you have the
      equipment you need to tap his computer, and is that objective on your tasklist? If so, I think you need to click on a drawer beneath the monitor.

      If not, you'll need to get that first, or perhaps wait until later in the game. :)
      john twelve, verse twentyeight.

      desperation.

      <3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LOSTforever23 View Post
        Do you have the
        equipment you need to tap his computer, and is that objective on your tasklist? If so, I think you need to click on a drawer beneath the monitor.

        If not, you'll need to get that first, or perhaps wait until later in the game. :)
        Yes, I just came on to my tasklist... I don't understand how to do the puzzle... Spoilers please, help me figure it out and gladly will give reps! ( yes I do have the spy glasses on)

        ***merged***

        Originally posted by Whimsical View Post
        Figure out how to wiretap his computer.
        Go to the drawer at his desk. Use the clips from Moira's cabinet (under folded clothes) to tap the board. You will need to put on the spyglasses to get the puzzle going.
        Thanks! Do you think you could give me a spoiler for the puzzle?
        Last edited by catsandbooks; March 18, 2014, 08:51 AM. Reason: Merged to fix the double posting spam

        Comment


        • #5
          Try this:

          Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
          Direction is which way the red end is.

          Top row:
          circle to the left, diamond to the left, x goes down

          2nd row:
          + to the left, + goes down, diamond goes down, circle to the left

          3rd row:
          + to the right, + goes down, X goes down, circle goes down

          4th row:
          + to the right

          5th row:
          circle to the right

          6th row:
          circle to the left

          Last row:
          + to the right, circle to the right, + goes up, circle goes up, diamond goes up
          “ God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
          Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Songbird98 View Post
            Try this:



            I'm sorry, it still doesn't make sense to me... Can you give it in more detail? thanks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Just turn the red end in the direction given in the spoiler. For example, on the top row there is a circle. Make sure the red end of the circle is
              turned to the left.
              ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
              ((
              ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
              ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
              ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
              .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
              Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
              FAQ and New Member Resources
              [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.


              Comment


              • #8
                In the spoiler above,
                it tells you which way to place the wires by separating the screen into numbered rows across. It lists how to place them, left to right, and which way each individual wire needs to be rotated. For example, "circle to the left" indicates that you would put the wire horizontally, with the red part on the left side (as the spoiler says at the top) and the circle on the right, where it should connect with the symbol on the computer. I know this puzzle is confusing, but does that make any sense?

                In the meantime, I can try to find a differently worded spoiler, just in case you need one. :)
                Last edited by LOSTforever23; March 18, 2014, 10:03 AM. Reason: Forgot to add font and color. :P
                john twelve, verse twentyeight.

                desperation.

                <3

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LOSTforever23 View Post
                  In the spoiler above,
                  it tells you which way to place the wires by separating the screen into numbered rows across. It lists how to place them, left to right, and which way each individual wire needs to be rotated. For example, "circle to the left" indicates that you would put the wire horizontally, with the red part on the left side (as the spoiler says at the top) and the circle on the right, where it should connect with the symbol on the computer. I know this puzzle is confusing, but does that make any sense?

                  In the meantime, I can try to find a differently worded spoiler, just in case you need one. :)
                  It sprt of is... what symbals would it connect to??

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Each wire should match up with a corresponding symbol on the computer surface (Ex: circle end of wire placed on top of circle symbol you see with spy glasses). Those are the shapes the spoiler is referring to; you need to match up the wires with their correct symbols in a way that they all fit on the board.

                    :)
                    john twelve, verse twentyeight.

                    desperation.

                    <3

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X