In Zoe's hotel room - the symbols behind the painting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Zoe's hotel room - the symbols behind the painting

I cannot figure out clicking on the symbols in the right order. Any help? For example, I don't know the symbol for -AND- as well as - I - as well as -GO-Thank you for any hint.

Originally posted by esterpie View Post
    I cannot figure out clicking on the symbols in the right order. Any help? For example, I don't know the symbol for -AND- as well as - I - as well as -GO-Thank you for any hint.
    The hint is you need spell out some words, and be sure to use the word I (not the letter I). But there is no "and" in the correct phrase.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

What words/symbols in what order do I spell out?

What words/symbols in what order do I spell out please? For example, there is no N and no D symbols, so how am I suppose to spell AND as in "from where and I"? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by esterpie View Post
        What words/symbols in what order do I spell out please? For example, there is no N and no D symbols, so how am I suppose to spell AND as in "from where and I"? Thank you
        You have it wrong. It is
        "From where I come there I go."
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X