Sheet Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheet Music?

I am at the point in SPY (first time playing) where I have asked Mr. Drew to get Nancy the sheet music, but its been a very long time, and every time Nancy calls, he just replies that he is 'working on it'. I'm not totally sure, but I think that I have done everything that I can and can't move on until I get that music.

Here is what I have done recently:
    I have opened the Red Archives, bugged Alec and Zoe (and listened to the recordings), talked with Alec about his sister, wire-tapped Ewan, started soaking the cards ('they need more time' is all I get for those too) and exhausted all conversation with everyone, even phone friends.

The things on my list are:
    decode jabberwocky, find ace (why I need the music), open Moria's box (Is this where the ace is?), and find the black archive passcode (got the clue about the raven from MP3), and the passcode for the keyboard icon in the cabin

Maybe I actually need to do something else first? I don't know.
    "One True Friend to all who are frightened or lost,
    Whether great or small never factor the cost,
    Catch the tears that fall and melt the frost,
    Leave no bridge uncrossed...….

One True Friend who'll stay, though all others may run,
    keep the wolves at bay till the battle is won,
    Fill the darkest day with blessed sun,
    If you need someone.
    ...He will be One True Friend"

Merry Christmas to all, and never forget the reason for the season!

Originally posted by Juliana+Walter View Post
    I am at the point in SPY (first time playing) where I have asked Mr. Drew to get Nancy the sheet music, but its been a very long time, and every time Nancy calls, he just replies that he is 'working on it'. I'm not totally sure, but I think that I have done everything that I can and can't move on until I get that music.

Here is what I have done recently:
    I have opened the Red Archives, bugged Alec and Zoe (and listened to the recordings), talked with Alec about his sister, wire-tapped Ewan, started soaking the cards ('they need more time' is all I get for those too) and exhausted all conversation with everyone, even phone friends.

The things on my list are:
    decode jabberwocky, find ace (why I need the music), open Moria's box (Is this where the ace is?), and find the black archive passcode (got the clue about the raven from MP3), and the passcode for the keyboard icon in the cabin

Maybe I actually need to do something else first? I don't know.
    You need to open the black archives...you put the passcode in your spoiler. Think about what in there is BLACK.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Thanks!
      Last edited by Juliana+Walter; September 9th, 2019, 03:07 PM.
      "One True Friend to all who are frightened or lost,
      Whether great or small never factor the cost,
      Catch the tears that fall and melt the frost,
      Leave no bridge uncrossed...….

One True Friend who'll stay, though all others may run,
      keep the wolves at bay till the battle is won,
      Fill the darkest day with blessed sun,
      If you need someone.
      ...He will be One True Friend"

Merry Christmas to all, and never forget the reason for the season!

Comment

Working...
      X