Hints Please, Sheet Music & Letter Box Senior Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hints Please, Sheet Music & Letter Box Senior Detective

Hello, I am asking for hints only please.

I have been trying to put the music notes into the box with letters in moira's safe but that's not working, I also tried playing the music on the bagpipe but there are no bass notes on that.

May I please have a hint to get me moving in the right direction? My task list is just to complete the formula.

I had a flashback about mom playing the piano but I might not have heard everything she said due to a distraction so maybe a refresher would help?

Thanks.
    Outside of a dog, a book is probably a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.
    Groucho Marx©JoeNFrankFan

Are you talking about the piano music from Carson?

This might sound obvious, but the best hint I can give is to very carefully go over every essential measure in the song once more to make sure you've seen all of the notes. I had trouble with this too, and when I went carefully back over the music, it turned out I kept missing the first note in the last measure.

The music will not need to be played on the bagpipes, but it sounds like you figured that out already.
    Last edited by Juliana+Walter; October 9th, 2019, 03:49 PM.
    "One True Friend to all who are frightened or lost,
    Whether great or small never factor the cost,
    Catch the tears that fall and melt the frost,
    Leave no bridge uncrossed...….

One True Friend who'll stay, though all others may run,
    keep the wolves at bay till the battle is won,
    Fill the darkest day with blessed sun,
    If you need someone.
    ...He will be One True Friend"

Merry Christmas to all, and never forget the reason for the season!

Comment

Remember to utilize everything in your inventory. There should be something there to show you the notes. I got stuck on thins one too and my background in piano helped a lot. Pay attention to where the notes are in the music. There's a trick to that last paragraph.

Post again if you need another hint. Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
      X