Slide Puzzle on Bench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide Puzzle on Bench

On the slide puzzle in the courtyard, I’m stuck. I can only slide the puzzle to the right up to the second canister! How do I slide it to the middle canister? Am I missing something? Spoilers welcome.
    Ephesians 2:8-9

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast"

| "Kia ora!" | | International nomad | | I have a steady back home | | MST3K fan |

Hedgehugs

Amateur or Master?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Amateur, sorry.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast"

| "Kia ora!" | | International nomad | | I have a steady back home | | MST3K fan |

Hedgehugs

Comment

Label the locks A-E from left to right, and then move the following locks into the circle and turn them:

1. E C E D

2. E A E D

3. E C E D

4. E B E D

5. E C E D E

((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

But the thing is I can’t move lock “c” into the circle. I can only slide it right up to lock “d.”

Hedgehugs

Comment

Originally posted by Tickled.Pink View Post
            But the thing is I can’t move lock “c” into the circle. I can only slide it right up to lock “d.”
            Is there anything you can turn that would help move it? Sorry I can't be more specific. I haven't played in a long time but I don't remember having that problem.
            ((

Comment

I got it: I have to turn lock "e" first. 😅

Hedgehugs

Comment

Working...
              X