This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooking issues

I am making my first omelette. I get it cooked and pick it up and click on the plate, but it just disappears. Here's exactly what I'm doing, in case I'm messing up:
    1) Clicking on the carton above the griddle
    2) Putting that egg mixture in the pan
    3) Adding all the requested ingredients (in this case all five items)
    4) Clicking on the omelette to fold it over
    5) Putting the pan on the stove
    6) When the omelette changes color, click on it (and the pan disappears)
    7) Click on the dome over the plate

After that I see the plate but with no omelette.

Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Hmm...well, once you click on the omelet after it changes color, if I remember correctly, you should be holding it. Then once you click on the plate, it will 'disappear', but you can click on the plate again to see what you've already made. It should be viewable then. If not, perhaps your game is buggy.
    I HAVE DARED TO PLAY

SCK|SCK2|STFD|MHM|TRT|FIN|SSH|DOG|CAR|DDI|SHA|CUR|CLK|TRN|DAN|CRE|ICE
    |CRY|VEN|HAU|RAN|WAC|TOT|SAW|CAP|ASH|TMB|DED|GTH|SPY|MED|LIE|SEA

Comment

I'm sorry, you mentioned a cartoon above the griddle? What cartoon are you talking about? I looked and I'm not sure what you're talking about... Also, you should be able too look at the omelet after you put it on the plate, by zooming in on the plate.
      My advice to you would be
      never go to bed angry. Stay up...
      and plot you revenge!
      ~Tim Hawkins~

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life" John 3:16
      Candy Corn, Princess Emmy,and Thumper,say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by NancyDrew425 View Post
        Hmm...well, once you click on the omelet after it changes color, if I remember correctly, you should be holding it. Then once you click on the plate, it will 'disappear', but you can click on the plate again to see what you've already made. It should be viewable then. If not, perhaps your game is buggy.
        That's the problem; it isn't showing up on the plate. I've played this game before and it worked, but that was a long time ago.

***edited***

I forgot to mention that I already put the French Toast and Canadian Bacon on the plate and they show up just fine. The difference is they just disappear onto the plate but then I have the hand and if I click on the dome I can see the plate. When I try to put on the omelette when they disappear I see the plate right then.

***edited***

I just realized there isn't any number in front of the omelette on the check! I wasn't supposed to be trying to put it on that plate at all.

Originally posted by crazyforanimals View Post
        I'm sorry, you mentioned a cartoon above the griddle? What cartoon are you talking about? I looked and I'm not sure what you're talking about... Also, you should be able too look at the omelet after you put it on the plate, by zooming in on the plate.
        Carton not cartoon. The eggs are in a carton.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X