X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fox and geese

i am having troble with the fox and gesse game. i having gotten the
    pig
    coin and am trying to get the animals eyes to light up but i just can't do it! will someone give me a spoiler for all 3 eyes?
    Last edited by nancydrew2222; October 6, 2007, 08:15 AM.
    I have finished all these games:

SCKMHMTRTFIN SSHDOGCARDDI SHACURCLKTRNDAN CRE CRY VEN HAU RAN
    WAC TOT SAW

Please Sign my petition for a Nancy Drew game at a zoo!: CLICK HERE!!

Currently Working on: ICE

Alright, here's a strategy you can use that will trap the fox in the moose corner. I will show you which spaces you need to have geese in, but you will need to get them there yourself. Once you have them in those spaces, follow my instructions to trap the fox. You can also sketch this and rotate it to use for the other corners as well!

I'll number the spaces you need to be concerned with:

M...1.....2.....3.....4.....5
    O...6.....7.....8.....9....10
    O..11....12...13....14...15
    S................16...17...18
    E................19...20...21
    .......................WOLF

You should put geese in these spaces: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 12, 13, 16, 17, 19, and 21. You can also put one in space 20 if you have extra. However, you should not have geese in any of the other spaces that I've numbered.

In addition to these geese, have at least one other goose somewhere else on the board, tucked away safe in the corner. If you have more than one, cool.

First move: space 13 to space 9.

Second move: move one of your extra geese that is not involved in this set-up. You want the fox to come to space 5, and until he does, you don't need to move any geese involved in the set-up You may have to move your extra goose back and forth between two spaces multiple times until the fox comes to space 5.

Third move: ***After fox moves to space 5*** Move your extra goose one last time.

The fox should double-jump you and land in space 11.

Fourth move: Space 17 to 14

Fifth move: space 16 to 13

Now, you need to wait for the fox to move to space 6. Once again, you may need to move that extra goose back and forth a bit.

Sixth move: ***After the fox moves to space 6*** Space 13 to 12.

Seventh move: Space 14 to 13.

Final move: 12 to 11. YAY!

Hope that helps!

Songlily

Smile . . . just because.

SHA | CUR | CLK | ICE | CRY | VEN | HAU | RAN | WAC | TOT | SAW | CAP | Shop

Comment

There is no spoiler! Sorry, but it's totally random! Just keep trying!

Comment

This is a strategy game.

~Move your geese in pairs, to minimize opportunities for the pig to jump them.

~Use the lines between slots on the game board; they tell you at a glance where each game piece can move, and will help you visualize a few moves ahead of where you are at the moment.

~For the pig, move the geese out of that corner so there is space for the pig to enter.

~For wolf, which you do not need to do, you would move everything basically downwards. So for raccoon and moose, you need to move downward somewhat and also at an angle, to get the pig in the corner and then trap it.

~You may choose to sacrifice a goose or two to "lure" the pig to a certain place. If you do this, be sure you do not leave extra holes and spaces for the pig to jump more geese than you want to give.

You can do this!!!!! :)
        What are you, one of the Hardy Boys?
        Hey. The Hardy Boys solved every case!
        (look for it in The Gourmet Detective: Death al Dente movie)

Comment

thank you!!! :) (reps)
          I have finished all these games:

SCKMHMTRTFIN SSHDOGCARDDI SHACURCLKTRNDAN CRE CRY VEN HAU RAN
          WAC TOT SAW

Please Sign my petition for a Nancy Drew game at a zoo!: CLICK HERE!!

Currently Working on: ICE

Comment

Working...
          X