Freddie's Secret Weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie's Secret Weapon

Hey, I've played the game before . . . but I can't remember how to get Freddie to give you hand warmers for beating her in a snowball fight. I'm in desperate need of some, but no matter how many times I play her, she never gives them to me. Please help!

Thanks!
    My 5-star CUR AE: The Magic Within!

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Last Updated: July 10th

have you gotten the note from freddie yet saying that she wants to share her secret weapon with u???
    I've solved ALL the Nancy Drew Mysteries and I'm VERY excited to solve the next!

Comment

It comes a little bit later in the game..
      She gives you a
      red note

&then you have to beat her in
      a snowball fight!
      Completed:
      #6 The Secret of the Scarlet Hand
      #8 The Haunted Carosel
      #9The Secret of the Old Clock
      #10 Secret of Shadow Ranch
      #11 Curse of Blackmoor Manor
      #13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
      #14 Danger by Design
      #17 Legend of the Crystal Skull
      #18 The Phantom of Venice

Working on:
      #7 Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")
      Put this in your signature if you want HERinteractive to keep making Nancy Drew games

Comment

Oh yeah!
        Thanks!!!!
        My 5-star CUR AE: The Magic Within!

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Last Updated: July 10th

Comment

Working...
        X