Wolf and Moose coins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf and Moose coins

Okay . . . I know what I NEED to do to get the coins, but I have no way to do it!
    It won't let me push the moose's eye in Yanni's room,
    and
    I've searched Trapper Dan's cabin inside and out, and the gieger counter's not there!

So what do I do?
    My 5-star CUR AE: The Magic Within!

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Last Updated: July 10th

Can you describe what other things you have done? Or things that have happened? It helps to know exactly where you are in the game.

¸•*¨¯¨*•¸
    .`•-•´....))....Pink Panther 88
    .......¸•´,•*¨¯¨*•,
    ....¸•´....`•-•*...))
    ...((............¸•´
    ..©.`•.,¸_¸,.•´

Credits ×•× MinetteVictoria [swirl];;

Comment

Have you found Trapper Dan's Journal? HIH!
      Breathe in Joy and Strength,
      Breathe out Wisdom and Peace.

Comment

No . . . I haven't even been sruck in the sauna yet . . . I've done pretty much everything except I haven't found his journal, and I haven't been stuck in the sauna.

I've found the pig and racoon coin,
        Lou
        and
        Lupe
        are gone, finished the survey, finished all the Isis commands, and everything that happened before that.
        Last edited by Iluvhamsters; March 24, 2008, 05:42 PM.

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Comment

If you are playing as a junior detective, check your check list. Also, try going outside and coming back in and see if you have a note to meet in the sauna. Also, try calling Tino. Hope that helps!

¸•*¨¯¨*•¸
          .......¸•´,•*¨¯¨*•,
          ....¸•´....`•-•*...))
          ...((............¸•´
          ..©.`•.,¸_¸,.•´

Comment

Well I'm playing on Senior Detective, so I don't have a task list . . . and I've been outside and back many times - and have no note. And when I call Tino, we both have nothing to say.

Comment

hmmm.... have you done Tino's survey yet??

¸•*¨¯¨*•¸
              .......¸•´,•*¨¯¨*•,
              ....¸•´....`•-•*...))
              ...((............¸•´
              ..©.`•.,¸_¸,.•´

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Working...
                X