floating on ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floating on ice

the ice fishing house blew up and i dont know how to get across the ice to get nancys coat please help mee spoilers welcome and reps givenn

You need to jump from iceberg to iceberg to get across the pond to your coat.
    My 5-star CUR AE: The Magic Within!

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Last Updated: July 10th

Comment

i know that but i keep getting to cold and nancy keeps going to sleep how do iget the coat??

Comment

It may take a few tries... There is an iceberg that you can jump on to reach the coat, but for me it didn't appear until about the 3rd time I tried it.
        My 5-star CUR AE: The Magic Within!

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Last Updated: July 10th

Comment

ok thxsss

Comment

EACH TIME YOU JUMP ONE GOES DOWN AND ONE COMES UP TRY WORKING YOUR WAY TO THE TOP.AND IF YOU GET STUCK TRY JUMPING AROUND UNTIL YOU GET CLOSE ENOUGH!

Comment

Working...
            X