Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures, bone, note, tracks, shoe shoe, pyramid--stuck

Hi
    I am stuck, I can't talk to anyone, I have rung everyone phone number to make sure I haven't missed anything, this is what's on my,
    Task list
    Keep an eye out for the two missing pictures from Trappers Exhibit in lobby,
    Be on the lookout for the bone that's missing from the plaque in the lobby,
    Figure out if the note I found in the coat pocket the wolf left for me means anything &
    Follow the wolf tracks & find out the deal is with the wolf.
    I sure I know where to get the snow shoe's but no combo,
    I have tried the pyramid & it's only opened on pig & nothing inside.

I went back & the .... shoes were gone, evening time

In my Inventory I have...
    Fishing box, extra warming packet things from Freddie, Gold Square Key, Gold Round Key with tag, Bullet, Egg, Paper with 4 symbols, Note from Lupe, Page from Birds of Southwest with number & case file

All Good decided to start new game & all working good so far. Thanx
    Last edited by Dovie; January 13, 2021, 11:45 PM.

You need to ask Chantal about that lock.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I have tried ringing her a few times but still saying "nothing to report"

Comment

Did you click on the lock or the snowshoes? I'm not sure if it is necessary, but did you find a different set of snowshoes and talk to the owner?
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I found another set but can't talk to him about it either... I don't know the code for others

Comment

Try taking them...
            ((

Comment

yep I clicked on them & nothing happen Nancy didn't even say anything. No idea what's going on even started a new day in hope I can do things

Comment

Oh also I played the game with Bill & he keeps sleeping & didn't receive anything when I won but was I suppose too does this help.
                I played this before but few years ago. Also I'm Junior level.

Comment

Originally posted by Dovie View Post
                  Oh also I played the game with Bill & he keeps sleeping & didn't receive anything when I won but was I suppose too does this help.
                  I played this before but few years ago. Also I'm Junior level.
                  Please remember to edit your post when you have information to add instead of double posting. Thank you.

Hmmm...I can't figure out why you can't click on them.

As far as the game with Bill, you won't get anything from winning the game until you play it later, with a different marker.
                  ((

Comment

Working...
                  X