This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii game

Hi I have a Wii version of ICE and I'm just curious, what happens if you're late for cooking breakfast/lunch/dinner? The game is slow on my Wii and I'm not sure what happens if I'm too late to cook? Also, does this game (only for the Wii) have the same thing as the regular PC/MAC computer games for second chance? I haven't played it on the Wii in a long time so I'm just curious.
    ~ MD12 ~

I have the same version and I am always late! it's just like the computer game you can't click second chance it just starts off where you died or something if you are late for cooking chantal will call and it will send you to the kitchen. I hope this helps!
    .......YOU HAVE MADE A FATAL ERROR.
    ....TRY AGAIN?
    .....YES..................NO

Comment

Thanks!
      ~ MD12 ~

Comment

What happens when you are late to cook.

Ollie will send you to the kitchen if you are late.

I would like to direct your attention to the "Rules" tab at the top of the page. Her several rules which users agreed to follow when they first registered with Her Interactive. It's alright if you do not know them immediately. It may take some time.

I would like to let you know that bringing up old threads is one of the rules. A thread is a group of messages. And old thread is a thread that is over 10 minutes old, that has already been answered. You can find out how old a thread is by looking at the top of each post/message, above the user's name.

If you have questions regarding any warnings/reminders, please ask on the Warning/Infraction Grievances board. If you would like to ask about rules in general, please ask on the Message Board Questions board.

Here are all the spamming rules. If there are any you do not understand, please ask on the "Message Board Questions" board. The next spamming post will earn an infraction point instead of just a warning.

Spamming:
        Do not post the same message more than once. Duplicate messages will be *deleted* without notice! If the same message is posted in a given folder numerous times or in multiple folders - it is considered "spamming.” There are many different types of spamming:
        - "Board Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on the same board
        - "Forum Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on different boards
        - Re-answering questions that have already been correctly answered unless it is within 10 minutes of the first reply.
        - Bringing up old threads
        - "Up"ping posts (bringing up your thread to the top of the list by posting it again)
        - Double posting on the same thread - any two messages posted back-to-back
        - Posting empty posts that just say, for example: "hi" or “You’re welcome.”
        - "Ask me for help" posts.
        Last edited by catsandbooks; October 27, 2013, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X