555-Mystico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 555-Mystico?

Can you call Mystico in the Wii version?

When can you call him? I know when Nancy says so in the bathroom but when is that?

And I heard you can get into the locked room. How do you do that?
    ~ MD12 ~

Yes, you can call Mystico. I think you can call him
    after someone throws an iceball at Nancy on the lake
    but I'm not sure about that.

In order to get into the locked room, you need the Easter egg, which you can get after talking to
    Mystico.

HIH!
    Last edited by hazel99cat; August 15, 2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Wait,
      a bomb?
      sorry I don't remember much about this game. As far as I can remember/gone to, either Bill just asked me to catch a fish for him and I haven't gotten to do it or I just found the bunk house that had been exploded...
      ~ MD12 ~

Comment

What the other poster is referring to should happen after you catch the fish for Bill and try to leave.

As for calling Mystico; I think you can after she says it in the bathroom (obviously) but I'm not totally sure what triggers it. Have you tried calling it before she mentions it at all - does anything happen?

I took you by the hand and we stood tall
        And remembered our own land, what we lived for...

..........¸×´¨¯¨`+¸There will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears
        ..........`·-·*......) And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears
        ................¸.×´Get over your hill and see what you find there
        ..............(..............¸×´¨¯¨`+.¸
        ...............`×.,¸_¸,.×´.©......*·-·' With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair

Comment

I should play the game again...

But I do think I have had her gone in the bathroom but she hadn't said 555-Mystico...
          ~ MD12 ~

Comment

Working...
          X