Survey and Easter Egg help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey and Easter Egg help!

How do I know where everyone from? And Loupe (don't really know how to spell her full name) had left so I don't know what side of the bed she gets up. How will I know how to do that? Should I just guess?

And I got to call Mystico and asked for a surprise. I looked at the walkthough for this and it looked like I have to go back to the hut and go fishing for the Easter Egg but Bill stated that there's no fishing shack anymore. I really would like to get into that Chiknook (sp?) room (the one you only can open with an Easter egg)!
    ~ MD12 ~

Originally posted by mdetective12 View Post
    How do I know where everyone from?

Use the computer.

And Loupe (don't really know how to spell her full name) had left so I don't know what side of the bed she gets up. How will I know how to do that? Should I just guess?

Give her a call after you've spoken to the other guests.

And I got to call Mystico and asked for a surprise. I looked at the walkthough for this and it looked like I have to go back to the hut and go fishing for the Easter Egg but Bill stated that there's no fishing shack anymore. I really would like to get into that Chiknook (sp?) room (the one you only can open with an Easter egg)!

Check this out:
    Originally posted by Poppy904
    To get the easter egg...
    Wait until Ollie and Lupe have their fight, then go in the bathroom. Nancy will sing "Call I-555-MYSTICO and Prepare To Be Amazed!" Then, go call that number. When the guy answers, click the response that says "something special". Then go out to where the fishing hut used to be. You will be magically transported there, even though it got blown up. Catch the easter egg in the water!! Now go back to the lodge (leaving the shack will magically transport you there), and go up to the previously locked Chinook room. You can't do anything there, but you have to go in. Now go to Nancy's room and set the alarm for any time. Now sit back and relax and enjoy Nancy's dream...or terrifying nightmare!!
    Julesy
    Happy 91st Birthday,
    Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

For where everyone is from
      look on the computer

The fishing shack
      magically reappears

I think you call Lupe, but I'm not sure.

………………Everyday, GOD gives you 86,400 seconds.
      ………………………………H o w_w i l l_y o u_u s e_t h e m ?
      Thanks to MysteryBook

Comment

Thank you! I will try that!
        ~ MD12 ~

Comment

Working...
        X