Toast Packs and Coat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toast Packs and Coat

Is there an easier, faster way to get toasty packs? I love throwing snowballs at Freddie but I'm curious if there is a way to get lots of toasty packs easier.

Also, is it possible in the Wii game you can find Nancy's coat? I've heard it is possible but I'm not sure if it's only in the PC version...
    ~ MD12 ~

No, that is the only way to get toasty pack. I'm not sure what you mean by "Nancy's coat." There is the coat she finds...
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I thought I heard there's an award for finding Nancy's coat. I think she lost hers right after getting the fish for Bill.
      ~ MD12 ~

Comment

Nancy's coat

You'll eventually find the coat in Guadelupe Camillo's room after she leaves. You will see a housekeeping sign on her door.

Comment

Nancy's coat (spoiler)

You'll eventually find the coat in Guadelupe Camillo's room after she leaves. You will see a housekeeping sign on her door.

Comment

Working...
          X