Fox and geese!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox and geese!

Help Fox and Geese or in the case Pic and geese!
    I can't get past that part I try and try then I get bored from playing it so much I know there isn't a Spoiler for this but can someone give me some tips at least!?
    ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
    (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
    .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
    ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

..(\/)
    ..( ..)
    c('')('')

If it's the same for the Wii as it is for the PC game, then sure, no problem! I have a few quotes and links to some strategies:

Originally posted by JerseyGirl808 View Post
    what do you need help with? the concept? or winning? The concept is that you need to trap the fox in one of the four corners. The fox will eat your geese if there is only one and there is none behind it. If there are two in a row the fox cannot eat them.
    I dont know if there is a spoiler for this gme its kinda like a hit or miss, at least for me. It will take a while but you will eventually get it. :) If i didn't help or you need help in some other way with the game let me know.

~Kelsey~
    Originally posted by Royal Payne View Post
    As far as I know, there are no spoilers for the Fox and Geese game, but there are a few strategies: Click here, here, and here.
    I hope this helps you, and good luck!
    Penelope Payne (just a nickname) & company 🦄 Seastar 🐼 Panda 🦔 Phillip the Pygmypuff 🐎 Stardust 🖖 Spock 🐊 Albert the Sheepigator 🌛 Count Vismak

Comment

thank you for all your help!
      ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
      (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
      .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
      ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

..(\/)
      ..( ..)
      c('')('')

Comment

Working...
      X