X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobbie2713 View Post
    Yes I have called the owner and cant get the survey to go, I thank I have all the answers rite and I have been up the trail to
    You have to type the answers correctly or the game won't accept them. Would you like a spoiler?

Leave a comment:

• Bobbie2713
    replied
    help

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
    It is too early for you to need the fox and geese game; I hate to say this but you will need to play it again later.

As for the snowshoes, there are certain things you need to do first. I'm assuming you already tried to walk up the trail and Nancy said she needed the snowshoes. Have you asked the owner about the code for the snowshoes in the lobby? What else have you done recently?
    Yes I have called the owner and cant get the survey to go, I thank I have all the answers rite and I have been up the trail to

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobbie2713 View Post
    need help cant talk to anyone or do anything but cook need snowshoes and cant get them, I have won the fox and geese game the animals eyes are lite up
    It is too early for you to need the fox and geese game; I hate to say this but you will need to play it again later.

As for the snowshoes, there are certain things you need to do first. I'm assuming you already tried to walk up the trail and Nancy said she needed the snowshoes. Have you asked the owner about the code for the snowshoes in the lobby? What else have you done recently?

Leave a comment:

• Bobbie2713
    started a topic Stuck getting the snowshoes

Stuck getting the snowshoes

need help cant talk to anyone or do anything but cook need snowshoes and cant get them, I have won the fox and geese game the animals eyes are lite up
    Last edited by catsandbooks; March 3, 2018, 07:52 AM. Reason: Title edited to be descriptive
Working...
X