Can’t Go Outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t Go Outside

I’ve been playing back through all my old ND games but I’m having trouble with this one. On the first day, Ollie gave me the key to the snowmobile and said something about a cold snap that was coming. Although it was only around 2:30 then, I couldn’t go outside because the meter read “danger” by the time I got back upstairs. I have progressed the game for several days, stopping to cook, clean, and snoop around, of course, but the meter always reads “danger” or “extreme danger” and I can’t go outside or Nancy dies immediately. I have exhausted all conversations with the guests, Chantal, Tino, and Ned and the only tasks left on my list are those that require me to go outside. Is there something I’m missing, or should I keep skipping time until the weather changes?

Have you gotten any toasty packs?

Julesy
    Happy 90th Birthday,
    Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Originally posted by hedgie View Post
      Have you gotten any toasty packs?

Julesy
      No, I haven’t. Where do I get them? Once I have them, can I go outside even when the meter reads danger?

Comment

Originally posted by chicken_girl View Post

No, I haven’t. Where do I get them? Once I have them, can I go outside even when the meter reads danger?
        Have you fought the Ice Princess? And no...they will help you stay warm if you are out too long, but not when it reads danger (if I remember correctly.)
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X