This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary Discussions & Culprit Spoiler Reminder

Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen will be available for pre-order starting April 3rd, 2012 and will be available in retail outlets May 8th, 2012. In the meantime, feel free to discuss rumors, theories, and information about the game.

The posts on this temporary board will not increase your post count and will be deleted after the game has shipped. Remember, please do not post any outside links!

Also, please remember the culprit spoilers may not be posted here. The only area where culprit identities may be posted are the "Scrapbook Central" and "Game Discussion" boards. Please see the following from the Message Board Rules:

Spoilers:
    A spoiler is revealing the identity or gender of a/the culprit(s); posting direct answers such as phone numbers, passwords, codes, answers to quizzes, game ending details etc. Spoilers must be requested by another user in the Hints and Tips boards and the Case Closed board, and they must be written using the "spoiler code" tags as shown below. You do not need to use spoiler code in Game Discussions boards (except the Case Closed board). Never reveal a culprit's name/gender or a game ending unless you are posting in a Game Discussion board.

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by ~ Jinkies Nancy! ~; March 30, 2012, 10:15 AM. Reason: Correct the release date.
    ²..Rianna
    .¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸…..¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ .If you can hear me now
    (......°.¸_¸.'¸.•°......°.¸_¸.' ……I'm .r e a c h i n g out
    .°•.,¸_¸,.•°…..²¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸……¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ To let you know that
    ……………………'.¸_¸°……°•.¸ '.¸_¸°……) …… You're .not a l o n e
    ©Rianna..…………………²….°•.,¸_¸,.•° Lullaby - Nickelback
Working...
X