X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End

I am near the end and
    Lily has just gotten stuck during a cave in
    I have gotten the items from Jamila and opened the gate but the door to leave is too far away. How do I get to it? Spoilers welcome and Reps will be awarded!

~CassieGail
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . everyone says that love hurts. . . . . . . .
    but that's not true. loneliness hurts. r e j e c t i o n h u r t s. losing someone hurts.
    everyone confuses these things. but in reality, love is the only thing in this world
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that covers up all the pain & makes us feel wonderful again.

Credits for this sig go out to detectivetweety!

Here is a spoiler for the end puzzle door thingie:
    Originally posted by LadyLinda View Post
    God's Head puzzle...

crocodile
    falcon
    woman w/green lion's face
    woman w/cow horns and sun disc
    -kate ;)
    peace
    it does not mean to be in a place
    where there is no noise, trouble
    or hard work. it means to be in
    the midst of those things and still
    be calm in your heart.

Comment

Thanks! Now, how do you get past "the culprit"?

***Edit***Never mind, I got it!

~CassieGail
      Last edited by nancylover614; June 14, 2012, 06:27 PM.
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . everyone says that love hurts. . . . . . . .
      but that's not true. loneliness hurts. r e j e c t i o n h u r t s. losing someone hurts.
      everyone confuses these things. but in reality, love is the only thing in this world
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that covers up all the pain & makes us feel wonderful again.

Credits for this sig go out to detectivetweety!

Comment

Well the object of the turning tiles puzzle is to make a path from where Nancy is to escape at the top middle of the screen to escape. You must do this before the culprit reaches the other side of the blocks. You have to turn the colored squares to match up the color with another square of the same color. (Example: the first tile must be blue because that is the color of the square nancy is on.) Try and make the shortest path and turn the tiles as few times as possible. If you need a spoiler just ask! :)
        -kate
        peace
        it does not mean to be in a place
        where there is no noise, trouble
        or hard work. it means to be in
        the midst of those things and still
        be calm in your heart.

Comment

Working...
        X