This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bird tiles and Snake Puzzle?

I have one bird tile , cant seem to find the other two anywhere Ive searched the cat tomb , the coffin tomb , what am I missing? Spoliers please very stuck !

Bird Tiles:

Tunnel 2:Look at the birds and tiger mural on the wall. See a bird tile on right side of the mural. Use the pick on the tile to get bird (vulture) tile.
    Explore the antiquities tent:See that there are 3 main tunnels off a large chamber.At right side, take and read the Ancient Egyptian Art book (Relic). Learn about amulets. Take the bird (Hoopoe) tile left of the book.
    Find out who is in the gold coffin:Click to check the gold coffin. Nancy says the glyphs on the sarcophagus are the ones from the Senet game. She wants to talk to Lily about it. Take the bird tile (Ibis) leaning on the sarcophagus at left.

Comment

I have the vulture and the Hoopoe but where is the gold coffin ? I have only opened the upper tunnel , the cat tomb and the queens tomb but cannot fuguire a way to open the sarcophagus ? Thanks for help !

Comment

You have not lifted the lid off the sarcophagus??
        ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
        LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

You'll need to use a few objects to open up the sarcophagus. One you can find in the same room as that sarcophagus, and the other you can find near the source of the loud crash you heard when Nancy tried to open the sarcophagus manually. Spoilers:
          Use the spear leaning against the wall in the room of the sarcophagus, and also use a piece of wood found near Abdullah and the collapsed scaffolding.
          You have several tasks you must complete first before you will find that third bird tile.

Comment

Yes I have done that awhile ago .....is that where the third tile is ? Bc I have it open and Nacy say I need to fin out what these symbols mean on the queen tomn lying inside

Comment

You'll find that third tile
              in the true tomb with the golden sarcophagus.
              Therefore, work on getting through these other sarcophagus puzzles first. Finding out what the symbols mean: You'll notice two panels on the sarcophagus, an upper and a lower. You'll need to decode the hieroglyphs on the upper panel before you can look at the puzzle on the lower panel.

Comment

I am having trouble with the bird tile puzzle in the cat tomb. I have two of the missing bird tiles but I can't find the final third tile.

Welcome to HER!
                Please review the rules you agreed to when you joined the message board. This post breaks two of them, spam (bringing up an old thread) and hijacking. It is important that members start a new thread when asking for help so it doesn't get confusing. Please start a new thread, and it would help if you let us know what you have done recently.
                If you have any questions about the message board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Members Resource sticky at the top of that board.
                catsandbooks
                Super Moderator
                Last edited by catsandbooks; January 10, 2022, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X