X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck after opening tomb

I don't know what to do. I'm mostly going around and around in circles
    On my tasklist are:
    • Search the entire site for a reference to the heavens.
      I know to get to the top room and I have the four coins, but I can't click on the wall with the coin slot thing is
    • Find the missing piece from the panel on the tombs wall. (no idea about this)
    • Explore the tomb.
    • Figure out who the four sons of horus were.
    • Find out everything you can about Dylan.
    • Find and replace the red scarab. (I know where this is, but I can't get to the spot.)
    • Use the pieces to completely build the cat amulet. (I know where this spot is, but same with the scarab, I can't click on the area.)
    • Find a way to snoop Lily and Abdullah's trunks. (I can't get Lily to leave.)
    • And open Jamilias bag.
    Spoilers, hints, anything, will be appreciated!!
    Last edited by NN❤ND; January 14th, 2020, 03:24 AM.

Have you
    called professor Hotchkiss and talked to her about everything?

You might have to translate the panel on the tombs wall.
    I don't know if they're saying the tomb is the entire building or just the tomb wall, but if it's the whole building that can be marked once you go everywhere. If it's the room, than you might need to light the room and look at everything.
    Are you saying you can't click on the wall that has the scarabs?
    You should be able to just click on the table the cat is on.
    Snooping through peoples belongings happens later in the game.

Comment

I can click on the wall with the scarabs.
      I've played this game before and i know that opposite that wall, is a wall with 4 coin holders. You rotate them and put them in the right spots to move the columns in the main hall. I can't click on this wall.

I've exhausted the conversation with Hotchkiss, but
      I think I do need to talk to her about the sons of Horus.

I'm pretty sure I have translated everything, but I will go through them again.
      *EDIT*
      I did find something to translate in the chamber room and translated them.
      Last edited by NN❤ND; January 14th, 2020, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Going back to your first post, why can't you click on the scarab or the cat piece? You should be able to, though I think with the first one Jamal has to move (but if you have getting into her bag on your task list I assume she's moved) and for the cat I think you have to brush it off.
        Did you find the four coins? You either need them or you need to translate the wall that talks about them to talk to Professor Hotchkiss about them.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Ok, I just translated that and have the four coins :) Thanks for all the help. I think I should be alright now! :D
          *EDIT*
          What do I use to get the cat piece? My pick, brush or shovel don't work
          **EDIT**
          Is there a chance for a spoiler for Lily's trunk?
          Last edited by NN❤ND; January 14th, 2020, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NN❤ND View Post
            Ok, I just translated that and have the four coins :) Thanks for all the help. I think I should be alright now! :D
            *EDIT*
            What do I use to get the cat piece? My pick, brush or shovel don't work
            **EDIT**
            Is there a chance for a spoiler for Lily's trunk?
            I thought I remembered using the brush for the cat piece. No, there is no point in giving you a spoiler for Lily's trunk yet; you need both halves of the paper with her code and you won't be able to find those until almost the end of the game.
            ((
            Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
            [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Ok thanks very much!
              *EDIT*
              I'm still having trouble with the brush and cat amulet piece. Does Nancy have to know to dig there??
              Last edited by NN❤ND; January 14th, 2020, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Ok, I did a little research to refresh my memory. Have you already put the cat together? You need to do that so Nancy knows she needs the last piece.
                ((

Comment

I figured out that I needed to know about the
                  blue cat from jamilia's notes
                  and I've finished all of that and on to the next parts of the game. Thanks for all your help! I really appreciated it

Comment

Originally posted by NN❤ND View Post
                    I figured out that I needed to know about the
                    blue cat from jamilia's notes
                    and I've finished all of that and on to the next parts of the game. Thanks for all your help! I really appreciated it
                    Oh! I thought you were talking about the cat PIECE...the missing piece from the amulet cat! I didn't realize you meant the blue cat.
                    ((

Comment

Sorry, I probably didn't make it clear

Comment

Working...
                      X