Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck with gold coffin, lockers, bird piece, and Jamila's bag

Hi everyone!
    I am stuck, and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what to do.
    I have not yet opened the golden coffin, and I can't figure out the puzzle attached to it. I have translated all of the hieroglyphs in that room.
    I also still need to open up Lily and Abdullah's lockers, find the third missing bird piece, and search in Jamilla's bag again (it won't let me ask her to go away now)
    Thank you!
    Last edited by catsandbooks; June 27, 2020, 07:39 AM. Reason: Title edited to be descriptive

You need to focus on the third bird tile. For most people (if you didn't miss an earlier one) it is found in the room with the gold coffin.

Welcome to HER Interactive. I edited your post because one of the rules is that titles need to be descriptive. If you have any questions about how the Message Board works please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Member Resource sticky on that board (the link is in my signature).
    Last edited by catsandbooks; June 27, 2020, 07:42 AM.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
    X