Stuck on Blue Cat PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on Blue Cat PLEASE HELP

I've read through an entire game walkthrough up to my point and I'm still stuck.

I know I'm supposed to go in the first tunnel and brush off dust to put the cat amulet in the door but when I go to it I can't do anything. Was I supposed to do something first to trigger this?

I've opened both sarcophagi in the 3rd tunnel. The waters been messed up and I've talked to everyone as much as possible. I made the cat amulet completely. I've also snooped in all the suspects spots but don't have a key to Lily and Abdullahs chests. I did the amulet puzzle and found the note in the sand.

Thank you!

You didn't mention anything about the Blue Cat puzzle...did you solve both parts of it?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Where is the blue cat puzzle?

Comment

It comes on two pieces of paper; one you find when you are snooping and you are given the top half by one of the suspects.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Aha thank you. I did almost solve it but I didn't realize I could put the four words on the blanks! 😫

Comment

Working...
          X