Is my game broken? Because..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my game broken? Because..........

So, I've opened all the coffins in the first tomb and apparently I need to open a cat tomb. Problem: Dylan is NOT giving me the second sheet of paper I apparently need to solve Jamila's not and thus find the cat tomb. I've inspected EVERYTHING; water tank, tent, etc. I've talked to EVERYONE and have no new conversations. Is my game broken or am I missing something?

Did you get the bottom half
    from Jamila's bag?
    Did you ever have Dylan help you distract someone?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I got the first part of the note from Jamila's bag, and Dylan distracted Lily once.

Comment

Okay, sooooooooooo...................................My bad. I replayed the game up until the point where Dylan gives you the other part of the note and...it appears I had it all along. >_< I thought I didn't have it because I wasn't able to figure out how to interact with the note. Oops...

I'm so glad you figured it out, but in the future please edit your post when you have something to add. Double posting is against the rules you agreed to when you joined this message board. I see you are new. If you have any questions about how this message board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Members Resources sticky on that board. :rub;
        Last edited by catsandbooks; February 25, 2021, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X