Coffin, bird tiles, Sons of Horus, bag, locker, trunk and Heavens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffin, bird tiles, Sons of Horus, bag, locker, trunk and Heavens

I am completely stuck. I just keep walking around and trying to talk to anyone but no one will talk to me! This is what is on my to-do list:
    -Discover who is inside the coffin
    -Find the missing pieces from the bird ceiling in the cat room.
    -Figure out who the four sons of horus were.
    -Search Jamila's bag again.
    -Open Abdullah's locker.
    -Figure out how to open Lily's trunk.
    -Search the entire site for references to the heavens.

I know that is a lot on my to do list, but I keep trying to do any of these items and I can't figure it out. Please help!!

Originally posted by aroacenancy View Post
    I am completely stuck. I just keep walking around and trying to talk to anyone but no one will talk to me! This is what is on my to-do list:
    -Discover who is inside the coffin
    -Find the missing pieces from the bird ceiling in the cat room.
    -Figure out who the four sons of horus were.
    -Search Jamila's bag again.
    -Open Abdullah's locker.
    -Figure out how to open Lily's trunk.
    -Search the entire site for references to the heavens.

I know that is a lot on my to do list, but I keep trying to do any of these items and I can't figure it out. Please help!!
    Welcome to HER. Please review the rules you agreed to when you joined the message board. One of them is:
    Topic Names:
    Write descriptive, helpful topics for other users. Your readers shouldn’t have to guess about the message they are going to read. Descriptive topics make your getting a response more likely. For example, try using, "Help - Cannot put out fire!" or "Stuck - Tile Puzzle" or "Help: Paintbrush & Finger Print" instead of topic titles like "Help" or "Stuck" or "Task List." You will usually get a quicker response with a more specific title.
    If you have any questions about how the message board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Member Resource sticky at the top of that board.

Have you started working down into the coffin at all? If so, that is something you can keep doing.
    Have you talked to Professor Hotchkiss about the Sons of Horus? Did you see the urns in the corner of the tomb?

That is all you can do on your list right now. (There are a couple of tiles you can find now, but there is one you won't be able to get to until later.)
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post

Welcome to HER. Please review the rules you agreed to when you joined the message board. One of them is:

If you have any questions about how the message board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Member Resource sticky at the top of that board.

Have you started working down into the coffin at all? If so, that is something you can keep doing.
      Have you talked to Professor Hotchkiss about the Sons of Horus? Did you see the urns in the corner of the tomb?

That is all you can do on your list right now. (There are a couple of tiles you can find now, but there is one you won't be able to get to until later.)
      Sorry about the name! What do you mean by working down in the coffin? I'm not sure if I did that or not... I have tried calling the professor but she won't talk about the sons yet, but I do have the things from the urns. Thanks for responding!

Comment

Originally posted by aroacenancy View Post

Sorry about the name! What do you mean by working down in the coffin? I'm not sure if I did that or not... I have tried calling the professor but she won't talk about the sons yet, but I do have the things from the urns. Thanks for responding!
        Have you opened the lid of the coffin?

For the professor, I think you need to decipher the text about the four sons before you can ask her.
        Last edited by catsandbooks; July 28, 2021, 04:47 PM.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X