|<>|Trail of the Twister-- a review by carla|<>|

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |<>|Trail of the Twister-- a review by carla|<>|

Hi! Welcome to my review of Trail of the Twister.

.........................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    ...................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    ..........................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    ................................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    ................................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    .............................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    .........................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    ....................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    ..................@@@@@@@@@@@@
    ................@@@@@@@@@@
    ...................@@@@@@@@
    .......................@@@@@@
    ........................@@@@
    ............................@@

The plot: Sabotage! Nancy Drew heads to Oklahoma to join a team of torndao chasers, and to find out what is causing suspicious accidents. HerInteractive did a splendid job in this area. I give it five out of five stars!

The characters: Well thought out! I loved all of them and their personalities(except for one;))!
    Five out of five stars!

Atmosphere: Hey, hey you are in Oklahoma! Beautiful grassy prairies, old time grocery stores! The music was great and fit the game in every way. However, at times the music seemed to resemble the type in the Haunting of Castle Malloy, which is in Ireland. Five out of five stars!

Puzzles/Activities: First of all, you get to drive around yourself! No auto-drive! I loved this! (With my driving though, Nancy should have died and taken others with her:D!) All too fun! The puzzles and *chores* to do were quite fun. I needed a little help on my first time, but overall they were not too easy and not too hard! Four out of five stars!

The ending: This was one of my favorite endings out of all the Nancy Drew games I've played(all except Secret of the Scarlet Hand and the original Secrets Can Kill). It wasn't perfect, but I still loved it! Four out of five stars!

Overall: This game in my opinion was a huge success for me and I enjoyed every minute of it! Never bored or tired or frustrated. The overall rating--five out of five stars!

Thank you for taking the time to read!
    ~Carla
    Last edited by group1girl; June 10, 2012, 04:35 PM.
    i figure life’s a gift…………❝❞
    ….....__÷. , ,_¸ . ·´{(¯¨`·......... // }´.and I don’t intend on wasting it
    YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT HAND
    You’re gonna get dealt next…………………………….
    you learn to take life as it comes to you……..
    ……to make each day count
    αε …………

Great Review! It really captures what TOT is all about!

~CassieGail
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . everyone says that love hurts. . . . . . . .
    but that's not true. loneliness hurts. r e j e c t i o n h u r t s. losing someone hurts.
    everyone confuses these things. but in reality, love is the only thing in this world
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that covers up all the pain & makes us feel wonderful again.

Credits for this sig go out to detectivetweety!

Comment

Working...
    X