TOT Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOT Review

I found this game to not be one of the least suspenseful and least entertaining mysteries. The plot wasn't the strongest. The characters weren't very personable, and the majority of the time they were ordering you around to do errands. There were a lot of puzzles, and not nearly enough sleuthing for my standards. I found the location in Oklahoma to be kind of boring and there weren't enough places to go off and explore.
    I may be biased because I'm such a fan of the older Nancy Drew games (e.g. Danger on Deception Island and Secret of Shadow Ranch), so don't be put off by my harsh critique. It is still a fun game, and it is always enjoyable to be a part of a Nancy Drew mystery.

Hello SuperSleuth305!

I found this game to not be one of the least suspenseful and least entertaining mysteries.
    I agree, I would of loved even more suspense adding in. I don't know how'd they do it, but I'm sure HeR would of thought of something!

The plot wasn't the strongest. The characters weren't very personable, and the majority of the time they were ordering you around to do errands.
    It wasn't the strongest plot, I think it might have been fun more plot twists. The characters to me weren't too bad, all in all, I thought they were okay. The ordering around doing tasks for them was quiet annoying.

There were a lot of puzzles, and not nearly enough sleuthing for my standards.
    More sleuthing would of been great! Especially if we had to do puzzles in order to sleuth through their stuff as the games usually have us do!

I found the location in Oklahoma to be kind of boring and there weren't enough places to go off and explore.
    I think it would of been cool to explore the roads of Oklahoma and see more storms and tornadoes throughout the game. Like maybe a giant tornado in the distance. (Using the graphics to HeR's advantage)

Thank you for posting your thoughts, I enjoyed reading them (:
    Flower

HE HAS MADE
    e v e r y t h i n g

beautiful
    .in its time
    ...ECCLESIASTES
    ..................3:11

If you get a chance, please check out my sck AE called, memories

Comment

Working...
    X