Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping

I think I have figured out the combination of items to buy at the store for the least amount of money, but just curious if anyone knows the official "best deal" of all the items for the disaster kit. Spoiler please and thank you

red salt (w/ green tag)
    blue can opener (w/ blue tag)
    green flashlight (w/ blue tag)
    green batteries
    blue bleach (w/ green tag)
    blue-cap water (w/ green tag)
    sugar (w/ green tag)
    granola bars (w/ blue tag)
    duct tape (w/ blue tag)
    toothpaste
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Though, that adds up to $36.40 if my math is right. I found a different combo to be $29.91 (if the budget starts at $32 like I think it does). So just wondering if anyone found a lower price.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancysmagirl07 View Post
        Thanks for the response. Though, that adds up to $36.40 if my math is right. I found a different combo to be $29.91 (if the budget starts at $32 like I think it does). So just wondering if anyone found a lower price.
        Oh, I hadn't done the math. This is just the spoiler I have saved so I thought it was the best.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X