Stuck on Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on Day 3

Hi, does anyone know why I can't progress in the game?

I am on Day 3 and I have released the mice and relocated the prairie dogs. From looking for answers online I have gathered that Debbie is supposed to tell me to go and chase a storm but I can't seem to trigger it.

I have finished all the other chores I think, other than the last cloud picture.

I am playing on Senior and don't have a checklist but from my notes I have done the quiz, the filing, the emergency kit (including putting the groceries in), completed the siren map and the sprinklers. I got the hose, the mouse trap and the cheese thing from Pa's. Then I caught the prairie dogs, put them near the shed and found another box with a note. I caught the mice then Scott told me to take them to the Spring House which I did but when I got back Debbie said nothing of the storm. I have a tick next to all the clouds in the notebook except for one.

I have now exhausted all conversation options with Scott, Debbie, Chase, Frosty and Pa as well as the Hardy Boys and Krolmeister over the phone but I still can't progress!

Any help appreciated!

Was the other box with the note
    in the roses?
    That is usually what holds people up but if you did that I am stumped.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Yep, found that one. It's in my inventory and I can't click there anymore :/

Comment

Working...
      X