Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDsolver<3
    replied
    Nvm I got it and was able to finish! Thank you! (I literally just had to talk to Lisa...) But I never actually talked to her at all before sooo......

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    I don't remember many of the details. Did you already find a medallion in an outside building?

Leave a comment:

• NDsolver<3
    replied
    Alright, so what should my next move be to get the
    green medallion?
    Because I am at a total loss now as for what to do.
    (Don't know if that would be a spoiler in anyway, so better safe than sorry)

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    If I remember correctly, you don't need to get stuck in the elevator at this point, that somehow you got around it to get the information it would have given you.

Leave a comment:

• NDsolver<3
    replied
    Yes, I tried going to all of the floors in different ways. I tried going from the basement to the second, the basement to the first, first to second, etc.
    Nothing I would do did anything. I even tried entering from the different floors too. I can't understand why it wouldn't work when I'm told to do so.
    (I am fairly far in the game as that might be of help to you)
    I found...I'm just gonna call him J cause I can't remember how to actually spell his name...
    But anyway, I found J sawing away and then got knocked out. So how J is mad at me.
    I have the red and blue medallion, just missing the green one, which I know where to get but it won't show up.
    I also got into the tower and got the journal in the gold leafy puzzle and Hotchkiss translated it for me, which I did look at the translation and the paper thing with the symbols on it. I also watched the full of her video.
    Hopefully that is enough info of all I have done if it is any help to you
    Last edited by NDsolver<3; August 3, 2020, 04:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Emerald12
    replied
    Did you try going to different floors in the elevator?

Leave a comment:

• NDsolver<3
    started a topic Elevator Trouble?

Elevator Trouble?

I have not been able to get stuck in the elevator yet
    and whenever I ask Bess and George or Ned for help, they all tell me to go to the elevator, but nothing happens.
    Am I missing something to trigger it? Do I have to get in a certain way?
    I don't remember the last thing I did before I was told to do this cause I stopped playing for a bit when I first got stuck on what I needed to do.
Working...
X