Silverware book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverware book

Rachael wont give me the silverware books and keeps telling me to check the computer for notes because the website is wrong. There are no notes that i can find. My only three tasks on the list are: get the silverware books from Rachael, figure out the piano song based on the book that mel gave me, figure out all icon picks, and get the thing from the squirrel. Help!
    R A T A T A T

Party: show up late, leave early. Work: show up early leave late. Life: just stick around as long as you can

If she is telling you to check the website for her notes but there are none then you must be missing some pictures. Which do you already have?

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebeex3 View Post
      If she is telling you to check the website for her notes but there are none then you must be missing some pictures. Which do you already have?
      I have: the archway to school, the trophy, the oak tree.
      I'm missing: the map, Rita and Usher and school emblem.
      R A T A T A T

Party: show up late, leave early. Work: show up early leave late. Life: just stick around as long as you can

Comment

Check the floors for the school emblem.
        For the map, it is in the locked room by the display case.
        Did you get the dining book? If so, then you have the means to get into that room.
        That's all you can do now. Rita will come later.
        ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----

LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLinda View Post
          Check the floors for the school emblem.
          For the map, it is in the locked room by the display case.
          Did you get the dining book? If so, then you have the means to get into that room.
          That's all you can do now. Rita will come later.
          i don't know how to get the dinning book.
          i got the music book.
          R A T A T A T

Comment

Does Nancy actually know that you need the book from Rachel? You searched the library catalog on the computer for victorian dining and saw that the book was checked out to her?
            Listen, my child, to this story of dreams,
            And know that the beginning is more difficult than it seems.
            When the ten daughters are reunited in order,
            When the four-sided box loses its border,
            When the eye of the phoenix is in your hand,
            When the bird of fire can see again,
            When the moon sleeps and the sun plays,
            The king of the sky will shine his rays,
            And hidden beneath a river of colors
            Will lie a gate to golden wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by emikat80 View Post
              Does Nancy actually know that you need the book from Rachel? You searched the library catalog on the computer for victorian dining and saw that the book was checked out to her?
              Yes Nancy knows that Rachel has it, its one of my tasks to get it from Rachel; however when I go up to talk to her she shuts me down by saying there's something wrong with the website and to check the notes that she left on it. That is where I am stuck, there are no notes on the website and I can't get into the classroom area to take the picture of the mad because I don't have the dining book as mentioned earlier above.

Comment

Hmm, have you tried sleeping to start a new day?
                ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----

LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLinda View Post
                  Hmm, have you tried sleeping to start a new day?
                  I want to try that. How do I put Nancy to sleep? i cannot click on the bed.
                  R A T A T A T

Comment

Try
                    going in Nancy's room and setting the alarm on the phone

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald12 View Post
                      Try
                      going in Nancy's room and setting the alarm on the phone

That worked to take me to the next day and someone screamed at night, but Rachel is still stuck on telling me to check out her notes on the website, which I cannot find. I am missing two icon pics, rita and usa map and nobody will talk to me.
                      R A T A T A T

Comment

Originally posted by Polar50011 View Post
                        That worked to take me to the next day and someone screamed at night, but Rachel is still stuck on telling me to check out her notes on the website, which I cannot find. I am missing two icon pics, rita and usa map and nobody will talk to me.
                        You can't get those pictures yet. One thought...do you have the menu back yet?
                        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
                        ((
                        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
                        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
                        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
                        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
                        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
                        FAQ and New Member Resources
                        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
                        X