Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after piano

I am stuck.
    I have done the piano and silverware. I still have 2 icon pics to take. There is no one to talk to so I don't know what to do next?
    I have solved Secrets Can Kill; Stay Tuned for Danger; Message in a Haunted Mansion; Treasure in the Royal Tower; The Final Scene; Secret of the Scarlet Hand; Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake; The Haunted Carousel; Danger on Deception Isle; The Secret of Shadow Ranch; Curse of Blackmoore Manor; Secret of the Old Clock; Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon; Danger by Design; The Creature of Kapu Cave; The White Wolf of Icicle Creek; Legend of the Crystal Skull; The Phantom of Venice; The Haunting of Castle Malloy; Ransom of the Seven Seas; Warnings of Waverly Academy; Trail of the Twister; Shadow at Water's Edge; The Captive Curse; Alibi in Ashes; Tomb of the Lost Queen; The Deadly Device; Ghosts of Thornton Hall; The Silent Spy; The Shattered Medallion; Labyrinth of Lies; Sea of Darkness

Originally posted by HamHurr View Post
    I am stuck.
    I have done the piano and silverware. I still have 2 icon pics to take. There is no one to talk to so I don't know what to do next?

Have you been in the cellar?
    Have you seen the cornerstone and found the clue to it?
    Have you been in the classroom by the trophy display case?
    ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
    LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

yes finally got into room by trophy case and took pic and fixed what broke

been in cellar and have 4 things that get put in the wall by the steps

got the all clear text to go look through a room and found and put back what I found
      I have solved Secrets Can Kill; Stay Tuned for Danger; Message in a Haunted Mansion; Treasure in the Royal Tower; The Final Scene; Secret of the Scarlet Hand; Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake; The Haunted Carousel; Danger on Deception Isle; The Secret of Shadow Ranch; Curse of Blackmoore Manor; Secret of the Old Clock; Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon; Danger by Design; The Creature of Kapu Cave; The White Wolf of Icicle Creek; Legend of the Crystal Skull; The Phantom of Venice; The Haunting of Castle Malloy; Ransom of the Seven Seas; Warnings of Waverly Academy; Trail of the Twister; Shadow at Water's Edge; The Captive Curse; Alibi in Ashes; Tomb of the Lost Queen; The Deadly Device; Ghosts of Thornton Hall; The Silent Spy; The Shattered Medallion; Labyrinth of Lies; Sea of Darkness

Comment

So now you have 1 picture left to take, yes?
        Place the tokens into the cellar wall.
        Reference the Hallowell journal for a clue on placing them.
        ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
        LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Working...
        X