No announcement yet.

soo stuck! don't know what to do next!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soo stuck! don't know what to do next!

we have all the picture except the rita hallowell one, we found the poe book, no one can say anything to us, even Ned, we finished the utensil puzzle, the piano puzzle, found out who the leader of the Blackwell society is and we know about Rachel and her secret. Now what? No one says anything and we've looked around 100 times. We don't have all the pieces for the puzzle in the cellar but we don't know where to get them! Help hints and spoilers!
    ---I heart Nancy Drew games

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion.
    Psalms 73:26

For the niches puzzle on the cellar wall, you only need the number of stars that are drawn along the top of the page inside the Poe book. I'm betting you have all of them, so it's time to solve that puzzle.
    Cluebird?

Comment

To solve the puzzle put them in the right order on the wall based on the Poe book. (As in the time they were published... it says so in the book. Refer to the things for what the tokens are. a.e, the black cat poem is the black cat token, ect.)
      I rode the Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon!
      I tamed the White Wolf of Icicle Creek!
      I unmasked the Phantom of Venice!
      I found the Ransom of the Seven Ships!
      I ignored the Warnings at Waverly Academy!
      I acted in the Final Scene!
      I was in Danger on Deception island!

Comment

Yes we got the ID and snuck into both rooms. How are the stars supposed to be aligned on the wall? we only have i think 4

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion.

Comment

Sorry, I put that answer and then realized you already did all that. Read my response below 'cuz I edited it.
          I rode the Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon!
          I tamed the White Wolf of Icicle Creek!
          I unmasked the Phantom of Venice!
          I found the Ransom of the Seven Ships!
          I ignored the Warnings at Waverly Academy!
          I acted in the Final Scene!
          I was in Danger on Deception island!

Comment

Thank you I'll see how this works out :) Reps!!

Comment

Working...
            X