Racheal wont take her book!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racheal wont take her book!

I got her math book and she wont take it. Just keeps telling me something is wrong with the website. I go check and there are no notes on there for me to correct anything. I have 4 out of 6 of her icon pics...I know one pic i take is in the cellar. Why wont she take the book?

Have you taken the picture of the US map? If not,
    search under the library for a book on fine dining. You should find an ID card in that to get you into the locked classroom.
    It sounds like you need to do some other things before you can give her the book. Check you check list and try doing everything else you can think of. Eventually, she will take it.
    PS: C h e c k o u t m y f i r s t A e : ,-',-'Troubled Paradise'-,'-, (a CRE Ae)

Bring Back Red Glowing Magnifying Glass Icon! Sign here.

I am back again! My computer died a couple weeks ago. Thankfully it is now stitched back up like a little electronic frankenstein and is back and running. ;)

WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU makes you STRONGER
    ....stand a little taller....
    DOESN'T MEAN I'M LONELY WHEN I'M ALONE

Currently Reading: The Host by Stephanie Meyer

Comment

I have searched for the dining book. That is the one I need from Racheal. I can't take the picture of the wooden puzzle until I get the book from Racheal that has the ID card in there. I feel like I cant win for losing! :)

Comment

Working...
      X