Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izzy's Room

Hi,

I got an all clear text to look in Izzy's room for the black cat book, but I can't get in? How do I break in?

Thanks.
    "I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable, reserve my right to be afraid.
    I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way.
    I want to be a better person, want to know the master plan.
    Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am."

"There's nothing like love to bring order to a scattered world." -Anja

MHM, CAR, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, GTH, SPY, MED, LIE, SEA

Have you ever heard of using a credit card to break into a room? Have you found anything similar to a credit card yet?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I guess I worded the original post wrong. Where can I find such an item? I know what I'm looking for, just have no idea as to where to start and I don't seem to have one for "becca".

MHM, CAR, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, GTH, SPY, MED, LIE, SEA

Comment

You will find it when doing one of the tasks for the girls. Is there anything anyone wants help with right now?
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Just the icon pictures for the website, and I have the four I can get right now.

Comment

Just to check, because this has held up a lot of people, did you open the cornerstone? If so, take a close look at the silverware display.
            ((

Comment

Did it, thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X