Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on Senior Hints Only Please

Hello,

There's a lot going on right now and I am having a hard time figuring out which direction to take.
    I received a text message saying
    check out the student body presidents room to find the poe book "coast is clear"
    but I cant get in, the door is locked, no key hole even.

I also got an item from my furry friend, which seems to have a place in the cellar but no clear direction.

I know I need to play a song but there's #s that accompany the notes, again no clear direction.

I have an IP Address puzzle to solve but not sure what to do with the numbers, or how to narrow it down.

I am working on completing the new photo task from Rachel but need to solve some of these other puzzles to finish.

Hints only please.
    THANKS!
    Last edited by joenfrankfan; April 10, 2020, 09:01 AM.
    Outside of a dog, a book is probably a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.
    Groucho Marx©JoeNFrankFan

Originally posted by joenfrankfan View Post
    Hello,

There's a lot going on right now and I am having a hard time figuring out which direction to take.
    I received a text message saying
    check out the student body presidents room to find the poe book "coast is clear"
    but I cant get in, the door is locked, no key hole even. You need to use the credit card trick, but it sounds like you are not ready yet.

I also got an item from my furry friend, which seems to have a place in the cellar but no clear direction. If you are talking about the wall, you need four of those items.

I know I need to play a song but there's #s that accompany the notes, again no clear direction. Look at the journal, a library book and the lampshades.

I have an IP Address puzzle to solve but not sure what to do with the numbers, or how to narrow it down. First you have to copy down the database source numbers and enter them manually.

I am working on completing the new photo task from Rachel but need to solve some of these other puzzles to finish.

Hints only please.
    THANKS!
    😊
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Thank you! Regarding the IP, I did that and got the scrolling numbers and the blanks but the numbers go so fast i cant make any sense of it so Im thinking I need to look at it from a different angle. Any hints for that?
      Outside of a dog, a book is probably a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

Comment

Have you reached the point where you have four columns of five? I have a clue for solving that part, but no other clues for getting there.
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I have! Also Is the library book i need missing or kept under lock and key?

Comment

Originally posted by joenfrankfan View Post
            I have! Also Is the library book i need missing or kept under lock and key?
            The final number when you fill in a choice for each column with have the numbers 0-9 once each. The piano book is checked out; look it up and talk to the person who it is checked out to.
            ((

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X