X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Originally posted by SluethMom View Post
    Yea that's the thing... I did do those things and when I go to talk to her there's no dialog to choose
    That is weird, especially since this should have happened back when you were taking pictures of the candidates. Is there any possibility she gave you the puzzle earlier and you forgot it? If it isn't in your inventory already I'm completely stumped.

Leave a comment:

• SluethMom
    replied
    Yea that's the thing... I did do those things and when I go to talk to her there's no dialog to choose

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Oh...I took another look at the strategy guide and you need to look at the book first. I assume you tried to open the cabinet and looked at the sign in the library. This is what the strategy guide says for getting the key:
    Visit your roommate Corine in her room
    and ask her about Leela’s bandaged wrist,
    the missing book and the key to the library
    Special Collections. She will loan you the
    key if you help her finish an orthographic
    drafting project.

Leave a comment:

• SluethMom
    replied
    I don't think so... But how do I do That? I'm really stuck

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Have you solved the cornerstone puzzle?

Leave a comment:

• SluethMom
    replied
    Looked up the book in the library, saw corine was the library person, took pictures of the tree, Door, entrance and trophy, looked at the plaque outside, been in the cellar... No one will talk to me.. 😭

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Could you explain more about where you are in the game, and what you have done?

Leave a comment:

• SluethMom
    started a topic Stuck on Corine

Stuck on Corine

So I'm stuck in the game, and I'm pretty sure I've done everything I can to trigger the conversation with corine about the book. But Nancy won't talk to her? I'm so confused and frustrated, is there something I missed?

Working...
X