Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nancysmygirl
    replied
    Nevermind! Realized I had the key already. Can't even remember how or when I got it. Thanks for all your help!!

Glad you found it, but please remember in the future not to double post. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• nancysmygirl
    replied
    I think you are referring to something I have to do in the cellar, but I keep trying to click on the cellar and it just stays locked. Nancy doesn't say anything about it or where to find the key.

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Perfect! You are ready to use the stars.

Start with the earliest publication date; that would be the first star. Keep putting the stories in order by publication until you get to the four stories you need to use.

Leave a comment:

• nancysmygirl
    replied
    Actually, I just checked and I have 4 tokens, not 3. I can't really see what is on them though. I returned the Poe Book. I see the star outlines at the top of the page, but I don't know what to do with them

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Which tokens do you have? Have you found the Poe book?

Leave a comment:

• nancysmygirl
    replied
    yes I did see someone and followed them. I've tried talking to everyone, including calling everyone. I just called Megan again, so I thought that might help things move along but not as of yet.

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Did you see anyone when you were in the classroom with the map? Did you follow them?
    Which tokens do you have?
    Last edited by catsandbooks; April 27, 2020, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nancysmygirl
    replied
    Thanks, well now I am not sure what to do next. I am playing senior level. I have done the silverware, piano, map, and cornerstone. I have 3 stars out of 4. But no one will talk to me and I don't have any leads on what to do next.

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    That is the very last thing you will find; it is hidden very well.

Leave a comment:

• nancysmygirl
    started a topic Rita

Rita

I have yet to find the correct picture of Rita. I would like a hint, not a spoiler. Thanks!
Working...
X