Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting frustrated with DNA puzzle

I've done the DNA puzzle in the order of
    red/blue, black/yellow, black/yellow, blue/red, yellow/black, blue/red, black/yellow, yellow/black, yellow/black, red/blue,
    according to a tip given on another forum posting for WAC and it's still not right.
    Last edited by catsandbooks; June 15, 2020, 04:01 PM. Reason: Title edited to be discriptive and spoiler code added

You can't just put them in the correct order; you have to use the correct piece in the correct spot so there is a line connected every color.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Maybe you could give me a spoiler, please?

Comment

I don't have a spoiler, but here is some advice:
        Start with the fixed pieces, and make sure red and blue, black and yellow are always together. There are several solutions that look right; the most important thing is the pink connectors. There has to be a connector between every two beads. The easiest way to do it is to put them all back and start over. As you put them into place, look to see if there is a connector in each spot.
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I get all the beads together with a pink line in between them and it still isn't right. I 'm feeling very frustrated by getting stuck to the point of always having to start the game over. It doesn't seem to matter which ND game I have installed on my laptop either, cause I can't seem to move forward past a certain point, despite doing everything I'm supposed to.
          Last edited by Moonwoman84; June 15, 2020, 07:40 PM.

Comment

It is VERY easy to put two pink lines in the same spot and not see that one is missing. You just have to check each of them individually.
            ((

Comment

I'll try that but as I've said previously, it doesn't seem to matter which ND game I play, I almost always get stuck at a certain point and can't move forward, no matter what I do, especially when it's SOSR or COBM.

Comment

Working...
              X